Friday, January 30, 2009

All Work and No Play!

Here it is 3:00 am on Friday morning and I am still working. I am totally intent on making my online businesses into a viable source of income for me and that is not easy in this economic crunch. However, I do not believe in selling things that I know nothing about so I sell what I love and what I understand. I love cosmetics, perfumes and things for the home, therefore that is what this blog is dedicated to. If you have any favorite (or not so favorite) products, post a little review here so other's will know what's good and what isn't so great.
Also, let me know what you would want me to add to this blog and I will add it. Hopefully, I will learn more about blogging just from doing it in the trial and error method.

No comments:

Post a Comment